WAR (trailer) WAR (trailer)

cooool...

Wow man! I just can't wait untill the first episode finally comes out! Cool animations, cool story and awesome graphics! Hurry up with the voice actors PLEASE!

Biosfreaks Apocalypse Biosfreaks Apocalypse

In Fact I liked it

Voices and Music: 10/10 No improvements needed
Animation: 6/10 Could have been more movements, you know. Uhm, what I mean is that the characters make moves
Art: 7/10 Original

All in All I judged you like I would judge all the animators at NG, and the fact, that you are 13 and are just as good as them or even better (!) is very impressive.

biosfreak responds:

nahh most people are better animators maybe i should just make another TGF2 tutorial :P

The Rise of Pong The Rise of Pong

good flash

I liked the movie really, because the graphics, sounds and flash effects were great. I also liked the whole idea, but why are there these nazi "jokes". As a german I feel very affected in a bad way, because all the world still hates us for something that happened before my time. Even my grandparents weren't born then and nowadays, Germany is one of the most democratic countrys of the world! So, why does everyone still hate us???

sax-a-boom sax-a-boom

13 years...

Sorry man but it's nothing. Even if you were 10 years old.

biosfreak responds:

try to make a flash movie yourself first

The First Animation The First Animation

boring

I think that even I could do a better sprite movie even if I don't have Flash. As you said: Nothing special.